Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Using my powers for good.



...well, at least one of them.... that being the power of free time. Since I am unemployed at the moment, I have decided to use my time to get our house fully organized, so that when I do have to work again (alas) the house will be a more efficiently functioning organism.
There are some big jobs on my list - reclaiming my back room, and organizing the laundry room being the most daunting. There are about half a zillion small jobs on my list, and I've decided to start with a handful of those, to give me the oomph and gumption required for the more intimidating to-do's lurking around these parts.

On my last day at work, I was gifted two lovely bottles of wine in a plain wooden box. I enjoyed the wine thoroughly, and if you know me at all, you already know that the wheels in my head were turning the moment I saw that wooden box.
I've needed to do something pretty to organize my jewellery, and this box was to be the start.

I am very happy with the way it turned out! I will post my next project when finished, it will accompany this one.

No comments: